SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
We provide advice and representation to small and medium size employers on all aspects of employment law. We will work with you try to understand the nature of your business and what you want to achieve. This enables us to tailor our advice to what fits best for your particular circumstances.
We provide practical advice and will try to find ways to resolve disputes so as to allow you to concentrate on your business. We can provide training to your staff to help avoid difficult situations resulting in grievances or employment tribunal claims.
We can advise on any employment issue, including:
- Advice and representation at employment tribunals
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Grievance proceedings
- Implementing redundancies
- TUPE transfers
- Recruitment issues
- Drafting and revising contracts of employment
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Drafting policies and procedures relevant to your business
- Training staff on employment issues
- Providing regular updates on new employment legislation
- Providing regular updates on the impact of new case law
To find out more information about costs, please click here:
If you have an existing legal expenses insurance policy which covers the work you wish us to do, we will ask your insurers to place us on cover to represent you.
Some employers prefer us to provide advice on a retainer basis (i.e fixed monthly cost). We are happy to provide this service. It may also be possible to combine this with insurance cover in respect of the costs of defending future employment tribunal claims. We can explain these options to you and try to find one that is best suited to the needs of your business.
If you prefer to instruct us privately, we will explain to you at the outset the work we can do and what we estimate the fees will be. We will keep you updated on fees as the case proceeds.