McGrade and Co. Employment Lawyers are an employment law firm based in Glasgow and can help employers and employees throughout Scotland, including Lanarkshire and the surrounding area.
We offer a full range of services to small and medium sized employers. These include:
- Drafting and revising contracts of employment
- Drafting policies and procedures relevant to your business
- Advising on recruitment issues
- Providing regular updates on new employment legislation
- Providing training to those responsible for staffing issues
- Advising on disciplinary proceedings
- Advising on grievance proceedings, including in relation to allegations of discrimination
- Advising on implementing redundancies
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Providing advice and representation before employment tribunals
- Advising on TUPE transfers and drafting relevant provisions
We provide practical advice and seek to resolve disputes to allow you to concentrate on running your business.
We provide advice and representation to employees on the following areas of employment and discrimination law:
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- Breach of contract
- Restrictive covenants
- Equal Pay
- TUPE transfers
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Family friendly hours
- Sex discrimination and sexual harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Religion or Belief Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
We encourage employers and employees to consider other ways to resolve disputes. One of these ways is for parties to consider mediation. The presence of a mediator will often lead to a better understanding being achieved between the parties. Damaged working relationships can often be repaired through such a process. Even if the end result is a termination of employment, mediation can provide scope for such a termination to be facilitated more quickly, less expensively and on terms which are acceptable to both parties.
Call McGrade and Co. Employment Lawyers 0141 221 4488 if you need advice or representation on any aspect of employment law.